Thursday, November 10, 2016

Understanding Forex and Trading - Quick Overview

Trading Forex is NOT GAMBLING!

If you wish to gamble and become a lucky billionaire, then you are in the wrong place.
In this Blog, I will be teaching you the basics of Forex Trading and some advanced strategies that you can use to start earning money online.

More advanced sections will be posted on Money Management and Trading Psychology.

Please Scroll Down to start reading and understanding the basics.

Some sections of this blog will be references and post from other sites, which I find useful and wish to share them with you. Mostly, I will try to make your life easier because trading is boring. So my Job is not to create anything new about Forex but to guide you and try to make your life easier and more fun to trade.

We all know that the best way to learn is to open a demo account, but let's get real, we want to start making real profits.

For those of you who wish to start trading immediately: I can recommend my broker, and I have been trading with them for few years. If you are interested to trade with them, click on the link to get your 100% deposit bonus. If you register with them thru the below registration form, please let me know in the comment section and I will add you to my mailing list. I will be sending by email some trading analysis and trades that I will open.



Happy Trading and Good Luck.

**** Due to several requests from people around me, I started a PAMM account with my broker.
If you are interested that I trade on your behalf, click on the banner below and register thru this link banner only, to be directed into my PAMM account.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For the moment no. I only trade on behave of close people to me, and take a small percentage on the P/L.
      As for the people that do not trust me yet, I need to build this trust. Once i have a good number of clients, i will consider PAMM.

      Delete